With these simple steps you'll be creating beautiful art in no time!
1. Gather all necessary supplies:
- Paint by numbers kit (including the preprinted canvas, paint pots, and paint brushes)
- Water container
- Paper towels or rags
- Newspaper or drop-cloth (optional to protect your workspace)
2. Set up your workspace:
- Lay out newspaper or drop-cloth.
- Open paint pots and arrange them near your canvas.
- Fill your water cup with clean water.
3. Begin painting:
- Dip your paintbrush into the paint pot corresponding to the number on the canvas.
- Lightly dab the paintbrush onto a paper towel or rag to remove excess paint.
- Start painting the areas on the canvas corresponding to the same number as the paint pot.
- Rinse your paintbrush in the water container or cup as needed to keep the paint from getting too thick or drying out.
- Continue painting all areas with the same number color before moving on to the next number.
4. Take breaks as needed:
Take breaks as needed to rest your hand and give the paint time to dry.
Remember to always close the paint pots when not in use to prevent the paint from drying out.
5. Finish and display your masterpiece:
- When you have finished painting all the areas on the canvas, allow the paint to dry completely. This may take several hours or overnight, depending on the humidity and temperature of your workspace.
- Once the paint is dry, you can display your masterpiece! Consider framing it with our framing kit or hanging it on a wall using removable mounting putty or mounting squares.
Hope this helps and feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions!