Square Drill Diamonds | Finished painting looks more full and they satisfyingly "Snap" into place.
Our Kits include everything you need to get started.
Expected Delivery: 1-3 business days
- NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY - LDS Paint by Numbers only uses a high-density canvas which is durable and easy to read. They come with everything you need to create beautiful Christian/LDS art.
- PERFECT GIFT - Great gift for Christmas, Birthdays, and more. Give them something that they can create and be proud of. Or, you could complete it and give it as a gift. Either way, anyone would love it.
- FEEL CLOSER TO THE SAVIOR - While diamond painting, you can't help but feel closer to the Savior. What better way for you to spend your time than this?
- GET HOOKED TO DIAMOND PAINTING - Once you have completed your first diamond painting you will be filled with satisfaction and a desire to do it again and again. Trust us, we fell in love too.
We will Express Ship You:
- 16x20 inch Canvas of a portrait of Christ
- Diamond Kit | Stylus Pen, 3 & 6 Placer | Wax Caddle | Diamonds | Organizer Tray
Shipped from Utah
I loved the picture and the easiness of painting it but the color of the head wrap was way off. A dark grayish green color and dark tan. I was able to put a couple coats of white over it to fix it, but it wouldn’t have looked good if I had left it as it was supposed to be. I also had to give the lamb a coat or two of white because it was pretty gray. It ended up turning out pretty nicely after all those extra coats of white, but I wish the colors were just more true to the original picture in the first place
This is the first Diamond Paining/art I have ever done and I'm enjoying it so much! I was so nervous and overwhelmed when I saw how big it was that I watched a couple of tips and tricks YouTube videos. From there I dove in and have been working on it steadily all week. I can't believe how fast it's going. There is something so soothing and satisfying about place all those little tiles in neat little rows. I was a little concerned about how "sparkle-y" it would be, but I've been pleased that there is some glint off the facets but it isn't "glittery". :)
Just got started, but I already know that this is something I am going to love doing.
I have been diamond painting for over 5 years now. One of the first projects was a hedgehog with flowers stuck to his back. The dilemma of what to do with the completed art when done quickly became a factor in what projects I started. A twelve inch freestyle seahorse actually found a permanent home hanging from the poolside patio and diamond painted pillow covers display my artistic fun on several outdoor benches. Bookmarks and coasters became my projects of choice as I started sharing this easy art form with friends and grandkids, but it hasn’t been till now that I am working on a piece which will actually be hung in my house - to stay.
I ordered Christ welcoming me into the temple for my craft project as I listened to conference- and Saturday morning was when the project commenced. Diamond painting is not a quick- “finished in 10 hours”project. As I continue to listen to the messages presented in conference over and over again I will continue the progress of completing this painting. It will be the first diamond painting I have made which will be framed. (I will watch YouTube videos to decide on the appropriate way to accomplish that).
One thing LDS Paint By Numbers has done differently than other diamond painting manufacturers is that the adhesive doesn’t extend past the intended project. With Other manufacturers the sticky coating continues off the face of the painting, creating a border where dust, skin cells and all sorts of unwanted stuff accumulates. LDS Paint By Number finishes their borders with a beautiful white edge of non sticky canvas. This will make framing much easier and the results hopefully look professional.
As this company offers additional frame worthy art I will continue to purchase from them.
This was so great to work on during conference. The picture is beautiful. It will take a while to do.