Expected Delivery: 1-3 business days
- NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY - LDS Paint by Numbers only uses a high-density canvas which is durable and easy to paint/read. They come with everything you need to create beautiful Christian/LDS art.
- PERFECT GIFT - Great gift for Christmas, Birthdays, and more. Give them something that they can create and be proud of. Or, you could paint it and give it as a completed gift. Either way, anyone would love it.
- FEEL CLOSER TO THE SAVIOR - While painting you can't help but feel closer to the Savior. What better way for you to spend your downtime than this?
- GET HOOKED TO PAINTING - Once you have completed your first painting you will be filled with satisfaction and a desire to do it again and again. Trust us, we fell in love too.
We will Express Ship You:
- 16x20 inch Canvas of the Salt Lake City Temple
- 24 Paint colors specifically for the painting
- 3x4 True Color Reference Image
- Free Bonus: 3 Canvas Paint Brushes
Shipped from Utah
Inspired by the art of Tausha Schumann
Takes a long time to paint, but I’m having fun doing it. Thank you for the chance to paint the temple.
I am attempting to paint the temple with snow. And I have to say it's pretty challenging. The numbers are very very faint in alot of the spaces. Good thing for the printed guidelines!
Dawn - Salt Lake City Utah Temple
My husband painted a picture of Christ and it turned out so beautifully. It is hanging in my front room. Get so many compliments. Love it. Easy for him and it looks professional. Thank you
I used the buy 2 get 1 free deal to have three paintings to work on during General Conference. My youngest finished the "easy" painting of Jesus in 2 sessions. My oldest is still working on the "medium" painting of the SLC temple (but she took a lot of breaks). I am still working on the "hard" SLC temple painting. We ask find them very enjoyable, with clear instructions, and high-quality canvas, ink, and paints. I appreciate having mounting hardware included as well, although I'm not sure how to use them. I can't wait until we have them displayed in our home!