Square Drill Diamonds | Finished painting looks more full and they satisfyingly "Snap" into place.
Our Kits include everything you need to get started.
Expected Delivery: 1-3 business days
- NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY - LDS Paint by Numbers only uses a high-density canvas which is durable and easy to read. They come with everything you need to create beautiful Christian/LDS art.
- PERFECT GIFT - Great gift for Christmas, Birthdays, and more. Give them something that they can create and be proud of. Or, you could complete it and give it as a gift. Either way, anyone would love it.
- FEEL CLOSER TO THE SAVIOR - While diamond painting you can't help but feel closer to the Savior. What better way for you to spend your time than this?
- GET HOOKED TO DIAMOND PAINTING - Once you have completed your first diamond painting you will be filled with satisfaction and a desire to do it again and again. Trust us, we fell in love too.
We will Express Ship You:
-16x20 inch Canvas of a portrait of Christ
- Diamond Kit | Stylus Pen, 3 & 6 Placer | Wax Caddle | Diamonds | Organizer Tray
Shipped from Utah
Love the designs and we loved doing them while listening to conference. My only complaint is how slow I am. It took me all of conference to only finish maybe 1/5th of the diamond painting.
I've just started diamond art and was really intimidated when I saw how big this project was. But I watched a few tips and tricks YouTube videos and dove in. I started on Conference Saturday and have been working on it for a week. I find it so satisfying and soothing. I have set it up on a lap-table and work on it when I sit town to watch TV or listen to a podcast. I'm really surprised how quickly it is working up. With all the white on the background I can use the wide end of the tool and really plow through the rows. I'm sure it will go slower when I do the face.
I am also please that it is not super glittery. That is one of the things that has held me back from trying diamond art. I'm excited to finish it and see how it looks hung. I'm really hoping it doesn't sparkle too much.
One of the tips was to cut the protective film into working strips as you'll notice in my photo, this has been a game changer.
It’s an entertaining little project but the numbered grid underneath is black. Because the little pieces are just slightly smaller than each square the black shows through in between. Make it look kind of sloppy, especially when a large part of the picture is white it’s even more noticeable. I probably won’t finish it since it bugs me enough that I would never display it.