Located in the famous Bay Area, this temple is the 15th operating temple in the Church and sits on an impressive 8.5 acre plot of land. The temple grounds are beautifully maintained and feature gardens, fountains, walking paths, and a visitors' center. It is the first temple built in California and the first temple built in the western United States.
Expected Delivery: 1-3 business days
- NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY - LDS Paint by Numbers only uses a high-density canvas which is durable and easy to paint/read. They come with everything you need to create beautiful Christian/LDS art.
- PERFECT GIFT - Great gift for Christmas, Birthdays, and more. Give them something that they can create and be proud of. Or, you could paint it and give it as a completed gift. Either way, anyone would love it.
- FEEL CLOSER TO THE SAVIOR - While painting you can't help but feel closer to the Savior. What better way for you to spend your downtime than this?
- GET HOOKED TO PAINTING - Once you have completed your first painting you will be filled with satisfaction and a desire to do it again and again. Trust us, we fell in love too.
We will Express Ship You:
- 16x20 inch Canvas of the Oakland California Temple
- 24 Paint colors specifically for the painting
- 3x4 True Color Reference Image
- Free Bonus: 3 Canvas Paint Brushes
Shipped from Utah
I love paint by numbers, and this one was definitely a challenge! I've gotten lots of compliments on how it looks, but I'm disappointed with the color difference between the 2 grays used in the temple itself. They were practically identical and I needed to make one darker to see a difference - see the left side of the temple in picture for what it looked like before I made one darker (going back, I would've lightened one up instead). Also, I wish there was more color in the painting... I didn't realize how much white, pink, and gray there was. As much as I love a challenge, it became a chore to work on this painting. I wouldn't do this painting again.
Can't see some of the numbers even with magnifying glass and trying to copy the original in sections by increasing the size! Other than that it has been fun!
I just gave it to my son for Christmas. He is loving it. And I am surprised how detailed the painting is. It will be beautiful when it is finished.